RSS

Sunday, September 9, 2012

About US



 
Yani Yuli Viane aka. Uni 
I come from Padang and I was born there on July 1, 1991.
I am a simple one and I like to look for funnies things in this world.

 
Icha Mustika aka. Icha
I was born in Medan on June 2, 1990.
My dream is become an employee in Bank Indonesia.

Nurlitha Mayang Putri aka. Mayang
I come from Bogor. I enjoyed places very close to nature-close to GOD. I love the calm and quiteness, a time for quitely being still to meditate and pray for each blessing. I've been through a lot of life's trials and difficulties, especially in the name of love and friendship.
I'm so thankful to GOD because HE helped me to pick myself gracefully and blessed me with genuine friends who truly care and accepted me till the end ~ aamiin..
MOTTO : Tetap semangat agar menjadi orang hebat ! ƪ(•ˆ⌣ˆ•)ʃ

 
Hanifah Purwani Dharma Putri aka. Hani
I come from Tasikmalaya and I was born there on July 22, 1991. After become fresh graduated, I want  to wark in BUMN or Private Company. Then, if I have my own capital, I want to open my own business.




Sandy Hardiyanto aka. Acong
I come from Subang. My hobbies are eating, cooking, and sport. I've joined an organization that is HIPMI (Himpunan Pengusaha Muda Indonesia) BAKORDA JABAR. My dream is become an entrepreneur because I like cooking, so that I want to develop business of culinary.








0 comments:

Post a Comment